The Laudable Emulation Education Scholarship
"Wise and judicious modes of education, patronized and supported by communities, will draw together the sons of the rich and the poor, among whom it makes no distinction; it will cultivate the natural genius, elevate the soul, excite laudable emulation to excel in knowledge, piety, and benevolence; and finally it will reward its patrons and benefactors by shedding its benign influence on the public mind." - George Washington
- Applicant must complete all sections of Part I of the Application Form.
- The Application Form must be signed by a North Carolina Mason in good standing.
- After signatures are obtained, the applicant forwards Part I and Part II of the Application form to school officials along with a stamped envelope addressed to:
JJ Crowder #743
1104 Redleaf Court
Raleigh, NC 27609-6067
- The Applicant's school must complete Part II of the Application Form.
- After completion of Part II of the Application Form, the school forwards the completed materials to JJ Crowder #743.
- Applicant must submit an Essay of length between 250-500 words describing why the applicant is deserving of the award.
- Applications must be received no later than March 15, 2015.
- Grant winners will be selected and announced in time for end of school awards.